Fri, 03 Sept|
Art & Makers Market: Friday 3rd September
Time & Location
03 Sept 2021, 10:00 – 17:00 BST
Westover Gardens, Town Centre, Bournemouth BH1 2BY, UK
About The Event
The display stands are approximately 2.4m x 3.04m (8ft X 10ft) with a canvas roof. There is a metal pegboard backing with 4.8mm (3/16th) diameter holes.
Artists & Makers must supply their own hooks, display stands, tables and chairs.
- Pitches are allocated by a member of the regular artists/as a collective: There is no guarantee that you will be allocated the same stand everyday of your booking.
Pitch bookings are non-refundable. Only if the market is cancelled will your booking will be transferable to another date (see below).
PLEASE NOTE: The market is self-run and managed by exhibiting artists/makers as a collective. There is no on-site manager or market employees. It is expected and to a collective benefit that all artists/makers play their part in promoting the market, pitch allocation, A-board/signage placement and collection and implementing social distancing measures.
- Set up is from 9am. Exhibitors must arrive by 9.30am to secure their pitch.
- Exhibitors must display their own works only, which may be for sale or exhibition.
- Any maker with products deemed not suitable or in line with the terms and conditions will be asked to leave without refund.
- The market is only cancelled in severe bad weather (this would be when Picnic Park Deli would also close): you will receive an email confiming any cancellation before 9am on the given day. There will also be an announcement on the Art & Makers Facebook page in this situation. Please note: Pitch bookings are not refundable but will be transferable to another date.
By making a booking you agree to the terms of the booking above and the general Art & Makers Market Terms & Conditions.
8ft x 10ft Pitch: £10 Per Day